2. Children Under 18. The Site is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. MOKSHA does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If MOKSHA learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe MOKSHA might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
4. What Personal Information does MOKSHA collect and how is it processed?
4.1 What do we collect? MOKSHA may directly collect your name, address, phone number and email address. There may be other information you provide but that will not be collected by MOKSHA and instead will be collected by the third parties MOKSHA works with as outlined in 4.4.
4.2 Email. We may send you a newsletter or other promotional materials through email. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional and you will always be able to unsubscribe.
4.4 Third Parties. MOKSHA may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with the services, including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties MOKSHA may work with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their privacy policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en,
- Kajabi: https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy/,
- Calendly: https://calendly.com/privacy,
- Zoom: https://explore.zoom.us/en/privacy/,
5. How will MOKSHA use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically:
5.1 Your credit card information will not be kept by MOKSHA but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.4 above;
5.2 Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.4 above;
5.3 Your phone number may be used to contact you via phone if there is information we would like to share which we feel would benefit you;
5.4 If you subscribe to our newsletter your Personal Information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
5.5 If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we will send you emails about promotions, special events and other information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails;
5.6 We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance regarding a service or product you purchased.
5.7 We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law;
5.8 We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us in improving the Site.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. MOKSHA’s web service may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Site. MOKSHA will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information that it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by MOKSHA.
7. Storing Your Phone Number. Your phone number will be kept in the phone or contacts database of MOKSHA and associates. Wherever it is stored, it will always be protected with a password and will never be shared with third parties without your permission.
9. Do Not Track Signals. MOKSHA currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
10. Analytics. The Site keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
10. 1 Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
10.2 IP information for website and server security.
11.1 A cookie is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
11.2 Cookies have an important function in how you interact while visiting the Site, ensuring the usability of the Site’s different features, helping the Site understand your preferences, and thus can improve your experience on the Site. If you do not want cookies from the Site, simply adjust the settings in your web browser to disable cookies. This may change the way you access the Site and may also render some of the Site’s features unusable, but of course it is your choice to do so.
12. Disclosure of Personal Information. MOKSHA will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. MOKSHA is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.4 above. By purchasing the services and products offered by MOKSHA, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies. In the event that MOKSHA changes its practices, you will be notified and you will be able to opt-out of MOKSHA using your Personal Information by contacting us at [email protected].
13. Affiliate Link Disclosure Statement. MOKSHA is dedicated to promoting products and services that will be of interest to our community. We may link to our affiliates’ products and services that are beneficial to you. Although we receive a small commission from our affiliates, we will only link to products and services that we support and that we truly believe will be helpful to you.
16. Protecting Your Privacy. MOKSHA is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. MOKSHA makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
16. Verifying your Identity. MOKSHA will ask you to verify your identity when you contact us or submit a request regarding your Personal Information. MOKSHA will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person who we collected Personal Information about.
17. The Internet Can Be Unreliable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to MOKSHA over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of MOKSHA’s control.
18. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. MOKSHA tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by MOKSHA at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
19. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about MOKSHA's Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you.
We aren't perfect, but we have your best interest at heart!
Let's Take Things Up a Notch
Interested in free group coaching, guided detoxes, and other resources to become your best self?
It won't get weird, promise.