TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The material appearing on this website https://www.mokshalife.co (this “Site”), is provided as information about MOKSHA’s business, community, and people, and as a platform for online connection. The owner of this Site, MOKSHA and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on the Site or material linked to this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendation provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and MOKSHA Life LLC, a Limited Liability Company operating out of the State of New York (“MOKSHA”). MOKSHA may modify, amend, supplement and replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright. All materials created by MOKSHA on the Site are protected by United States copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to MOKSHA.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of MOKSHA and MOKSHA is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. MOKSHA accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with MOKSHA on various platforms, help MOKSHA offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Use License. If MOKSHA has materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MOKSHA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Refunds. Our refund policy for any of the services or products sold on the Site is as follows: Refunds are available within 14 days of purchase for both coaching and courses.
- Disclaimer. Our goal is to share information in an informative, open, and honest way. That being said, any information and services provided on or through the Site is for informational and educational purposes only. What we share is the opinion and perspective of MOKSHA. The information and education is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice. Before taking any action, please make sure you consult with a professional.
- No Guarantees. We make no guarantees about any particular results or benefits that you’ll get from our Site, our products or services. We will do everything to give you the tools to succeed, but we make no guarantees. We cannot be any more clear about this: we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall MOKSHA or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if MOKSHA has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Choice of Laws and Venue. The parties agree to irrevocably submit all claims relating to MOKSHA’s Site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify MOKSHA and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of MOKSHA linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and MOKSHA relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by MOKSHA. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that portion or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure by MOKSHA to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right. Paragraph headings are for reference only.
1. Qualifications. MOKSHA and its operators may hold the following qualifications and professional certifications related to MOKSHA: Certified Health Coach. MOKSHA makes no representations to hold any other qualifications or representations outside of this.
2. Not Professional Advice. Everything shared on this Site by MOKSHA is educational and informational in nature and is provided only as general information and does not constitute medical or psychological practice, advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment or guarantee. Your interaction with this Site or MOKSHA does not create any doctor-patient, therapist-patient or any other professional relationship and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice, or treatment, or other professional healthcare.To be clear, MOKSHA cannot and does not provide specific treatment advice to anyone.
3. Video Disclaimer. In engaging with the content and videos shared on MOKSHA’s Site and other platforms, including Youtube, you hereby release MOKSHA from any liability related to any injuries or issues which may arise from engaging with, participating in, or viewing this content. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS WHEN ACCESSING THIS CONTENT. This content is posted for educational and informational purposes only and is not tailored to you specifically in any way. Please note that this content is simply MOKSHA’s interpretation and approach, and that MOKSHA makes no representations about its efficacy and does not promise or guarantee any specific results. Please feel free to connect with MOKSHA to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to [email protected].
4. Social Media. This Disclaimer applies to MOKSHA’s Site, content, services, workshops, streaming and recorded videos/audio, public and private speaking engagements, and to all of MOKSHA’s social media, including but not limited to:
- Instagram: @moksha_life
- Youtube: David Delgado | Mind-Body Healing
- TikTok: moksha_life
5. No Guarantees. You understand that MOKSHA makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction based on the information we share or services we provide through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and health.
6. Intention. The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational and promotional purposes only.
7. Affiliate Links and Products. Please assume that, for every recommendation, link, and product we use, the following holds true: we have been given a product (e.g., tool, supplement, food, software, technology, clothes, equipment, etc.) that we thought may be of interest to our readers to test and write about. And after we do our own research and decide this product is of value to ourselves, our community, or our clients, we choose to promote that product and we are compensated for it. The compensation may impact how and where products appear on the site (including, for example, the order in which they appear. We only mention products that we believe in and feel would be a benefit to you. Please note that in cases where we recommend, highlight, sell, or link to health supplements or similar products, these products may not be approved by the Food and Drug Administration or other agencies.
8. Not a Client. By accessing and using the Site, there is no client-professional relationship created between you and MOKSHA. You will only be a client once we enter into an agreement regarding the services or when you sign a contract that we send to you, thereby officially creating a professional-client relationship. We hope to work together with you soon, but until we sign an agreement together, you are not a client. By continuing to use the Site, you acknowledge that for the moment, we are just pals.
9. Mistakes. We are committed to doing our best. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate as possible and to be as helpful as possible in providing you our content and services. That being said, please understand that we are human and can make mistakes, and there is a chance (albeit very small) that information on the Site may be inaccurate. If this happens, we will rectify it as soon as it comes to our attention! We will never intentionally mislead you and we are committed to providing you with the best content and services. If you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
10. No Warranties. MOKSHA makes no promises that the Site or third-party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by State of New York laws, MOKSHA disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products and services offered on or through the Site.
11. Reach Out. Please feel free to connect with MOKSHA to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to [email protected]
Let's Take Things Up a Notch
Interested in free group coaching, guided detoxes, and other resources to become your best self?
It won't get weird, promise.